History of Innovative Foodservice Companies
The Innovative Foodservice Companies was established to bring together several long standing companies in Central, Southwest, and North Florida, that were under the same ownership.
Louis Wohl & Sons, Inc. an Innovative Foodservice Company, has been a fixture in the Tampa Bay area since 1897. Louis Wohl has grown from a small store in Ybor City where they sold washboards, cans and glass containers, to a 75,000 square foot warehouse and showroom that stocks over 6,000 items.
E.H. Thompson Company, was established in 1912 in Jacksonville, FL. E.H. Thompson still to this day serves North Florida and Georgia, which they have been doing since their inception.
In 1990 our first "Cash and Carry" location in Fort Myers, FL was opened. Chef's Warehouse is the best place for both the professional and home chef to get the professional products they are looking for.
We are a company that has been built on relationships for over 110 years, a tradition that will continue.